Friday, June 11, 2010

The Best Bad Movie Line...Ever

Hey there invisible readers. I've been pretty busy lately, and uninspired, so not much time for blogging.
But the other day, I came across this movie, The Wizard. You wouldn't think of it as a contender for "Best Worst Movie", like Troll 2 or The Room. It's just a forgettable 80s kid's movie, right?
Wrong. The following clip is the worst attempt at incorporating slang into dialogue that I have ever come across. The line is obviously forced, and the execution is terrible. And it's hilarious. I've watched it at least five or so times since I first came across it, and I still crack up! It's just so bad.


The best part is at the end, around 2:15.

That kid really nailed down the irony of that line.
This alone makes me want to see The Wizard...

No comments:

Post a Comment